Monday, December 31, 2007

My New Year's Resolution...Evolution

I am slowly evolving back into a physically healthy individual. Balancing a full time gig and full time physio has taken me away from the blogsphere for what now seems an eternity!

Gonna try to blog at least once a week from now on. Thanks again to all who have left gorgeous comments, will try to get caught up with you all soon! Sending good vibes to ya and if hugs were chords, know that all the ones I am sending you are MAJORS!

Happy New Year, everyone!


Currently listening to: Into the Wild Soundtrack, RIP Christopher McCandless


4 comments:

sniderscion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sniderscion said...

Happy New Years! Good to hear your recovery is proceeding. Hope you can make it to the next reunion :)

Faerie said...

Hey girl hey.
I miss you.
And okay Ill be waiting. You still have access to my blog lady! Stop over.

Faerie said...

Sure do miss you.