Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Will Work For Scorpions Vinyl (MUST BE MINT)

Looking to remedy the "Dough-Rei-Me is Broke" sitch. I have some awesome Quiet Riot picture discs to sell or a whole whack of those square mirrors with band logos to unload (a Halen and a ZoSo one amongst the booty of shiny beauty) for some spare scratch. I just have to get some extra bread so I can afford to buy some mint condition Scorpion albums. Or, if anybody does indeed have 'em, maybe we can work it out in trade. I can do some odd jobs around yer homestead---

For this I will clean your basement and/or garage:



For this I will rake your leaves and make nice your backyard:


...gawd, don't ya hate when this happens? The fourth time I finally just said, "Buy the sugarless kind , it ain't as sticky."

For this I will definitely do fuckin' windows:



Oh man! That's hot! It's the patented Scorpions Reverse Bowie/Ronson Guit-oral! Note the higher degree of difficulty.

Fuckin' brill.

Any interested parties with the vinyl just email E. at whitenikehightopsandbandana@hi-wattcha.com

OOOOOOoooo can't wait!

currently listening to: Modest Mouse, The Moon and Antarctica

11 comments:

Faerie said...

Ya know... the first comment is always screwy ...

and yes I saw the blackout tour.,. LOL... i was damn near blacked OUT!!!

yhou would not beleive this .. (or your buddy allan) but i only own maybe 10 CDs... and the list of those would freak yall both out... as for LP? .. not a one.. *hangs head in shame*

bonjourtristesse said...

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! I was thinkin I bet Vis saw the Scorpos! And sure enuff! LMAO!!!!

hey it's quality not quantity, Vis! AND... You got to see many many shows that I was too much of a wimp to go see..."I can't go see Twisted Sister, they are devil worshippers! I'll just listen to my precious New Order 12" LPs instead" was a quote my snobby little self probably uttered...and now I'm kicking myself!!I wish I had seen that Blackout tour!

Just one thing, no Bay City Rollers CD's in there is there????????LOL!!!!

Faerie said...

no but Xtina debut is... and legs diamond .. out on bail...

Allan said...

Hey, that's not a fake email. I wrote and someone named 'E' sent me a Nigerian address.
The LPs are in the mail. How long before my mirrors arrive?

Faerie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bonjourtristesse said...

I don't have g mail, Vis! gotta sign up...give me a day to do it...

Allan! LOL! soon brother soon!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm not sure I want to part with my ZoSo after all...

bonjourtristesse said...

Vis gonna work it out...wanna chat!

Faerie said...

aww sweet Lil E.. you will be chatting in no time... great thing about it is most chat progs are blocked at work... this one is built into the email system...

cant wait to clink mugs with ya... I will make lazy fuckers out of you and Allan yet!

Allan said...

E- Oh heck. All my Mint Scorpions vinyl gone to some internet fraudster...oh well. Pretty soon I'll have several million dollars in my bank account, direct from my new pal , Prince Joseph.
Lookin'forward, E!
XO
A

Faerie said...

and E?

Ill be hanging with Allan at the regal beagle counting money and such while we wait for you.

Prince Joseph is the BOMB!!

bonjourtristesse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.